Sunday 17 April 2011

Statement Jewellery... I think so!

As I was looking through Susie Bubble's blog today I came across these bad boys! Lovely statement jewellery to die for, this bracelets can really spice up any outfit and would be appropriate for almost any occasion! Take a look...



The Yves Saint Laurent Ring is one of this summers must have and has been selling out everywhere! This lovely ring can be purchased on Net- A-Porter for a mere £120! A great bargain for YSL



This has to be one o fthe coolest rings I've seen by far! They are called growing rings, they are extremely hard to come across and cost an arm and a leg! you wouldn't think it but huh? Still on my list to get!



1 comment:

  1. I really want one of those growing rings, they are so quirky lol xx

    ReplyDelete