Tuesday 31 May 2011

Fresh Talent...

I have to say I am in love with This new artist. His a breath of fresh air and someone to definitely keep an eye out for!

Frank Ocean


“My name is Frank Ocean. I grew up in New Orleans. I’m from Odd Future. I wrote Nostalgia, Ultra in spring 2010. I think I have Synesthesia. I feel more like some type of visual artist than a musician when I’m working. I just mean my process is more about imagery. Maybe people wanna call it a certain genre because I’m a black guy singing. I don’t really mind. To be honest, I don’t think much about it. I categorize it in iTunes as Bluegrass or Death Metal usually. I’m pretty sure I have Synesthesia though. I also wear a Kippah from time to time. I smoke Marijuana for anxiety. Oh, and I used to battle-rap in High School.”




Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment