Sunday 6 February 2011

A little something for the Gentlemen...

I came across these spring/summer brogues whilst searching for spring shoes for the ladies! These brogues are the best I've seen so far! Ludwig Reiter is the name of the Berlin heritage label the shoes are from. The company was founded in 1885 and has been creating these luxury shoes ever since. The combination of colours works incredibly well together. They are certainly a must have item to add to your wardrobe... well if you can afford it!







Okay I know these are from the Fall/Winter collection however I still feel that they are amazing! These are the Onitsuka Tiger 2011 shoes from the Brogue collection. I think they could easily transcend into your Spring/Summer Wardrobe, check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment